Bus Trip Policy
The Lady Lion Cager Club encourages all fans, both members and non-members, to join us as we support our Lady Lions on the road.
The following policy applies to all trips sponsored by the Lady Lion Cager Club:
- Trip cost includes transportation, game ticket and snacks on bus, unless stated otherwise. Full payment required in advance of the trip.
- No refunds within one week of activity or as determined by hotels.
- Each person is responsible for transportation to and from other points of departure or other designated pickup points per trip.
- Each person is responsible for transporting any luggage.
- Each person is responsible for their own meals.
- Snacks are provided on the bus at no additional charge.
- Each person is responsible for their personal medical requirements, including:
- Restroom and meal assistance
- Providing a Personal Care Assistant when necessary
- Providing emergency contact information
- Consumption of alcohol is not permitted on the bus.
Adopted by the Lady Lion Cager Club
Board and Officers